Thursday, February 13, 2014

4th of July

The 4th of July is by far one of my favorite holidays.  I love the warm weather and the fact that there is something going on in Cache Valley for nearly a week around the 4th.  Between the traditional festivities in our hometown of Hyrum, to the Cache Valley Cruise In and Logan's fireworks in Romney Stadium.  Fun and cheap entertainment!  This year Lilly was with us which made it even more fun to see her get so excited to watch the parade.  I got the girls ready, fixed their hair, painted stars on their cute faces and then on a whim decided to make them buckets to put their candy in.  It was a beautiful day for a parade!  After we had a cookout at my parents house and the kids played in the yard.  The next morning we got up early and headed out for our Yellowstone adventure.  I'm longing for it to be July again.  Warm weather and green grass!


 Conner and Grandpa in the Brush truck.

 I love a parade!!



No comments: