Monday, July 14, 2014

Rigger

So, we got a dog.  Not just any dog.  A big, 9 month old Mastadoodle puppy, named Rigger.  Clay has been wanting a dog so badly and had been trying to talk me into it.  I was still against it when he brought him home.  And of course I was outnumbered and he is now part of our family.  I wasn't sure I wanted an inside dog of his size, but I was promised that he wouldn't shed and he would be a great guard dog.  We have had him almost a year and he is a sweet boy that always gives unconditional love, but the shedding issue however is OUT OF CONTROL!  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a neat freak and the hair makes me a little bit CRAZY!  It's a good thing he is cute and that I have a good vacuum!!  He has acquired several nick names like Mutley Crue, Walter, Big Rig, Rigamortis, Wallace, and Rigmatig. 



No comments: